- This event has passed.
The Conscious Space 3-Day Event | Sydney
March 27, 2020 - March 29, 2020Free
A truly first-of-its-kind in Australia, The Conscious Space is a three-day event in Sydney uniting over 150 inspirational ethical businesses, value-driven brands and change makers with people just like you. Beautifully crafted for the mindful, the curious, and for the earth, the Conscious Space is not just an event, but a dedicated and passionate community of conscious folk, trailblazers and creatives who believe in creating positive change in the world.
You can also expect:
- market stalls to shop mindfully
- keynote presentations from speakers such as filmmaker Damon Gameau and Alexx Stuart, educator and founder of Low Tox Life
- live podcast recordings with amazing people such as Pru Chapman from One Wild Ride
- Interactive workshops from leaders in their industry across topics such as permaculture, mindfulness, yoga and so much more.
You will discover wonderful conscious brands across the following categories:
- health and wellness
- beauty and skin care
- food and nutrition
- home and garden
- education and technology.
You’ll also have a chance to meet the people behind the brands and shop directly from them.
The event also features:
- Organic wine bar
- Beer tasting
- Interactive activities for children
- Live music
- Huge selection of vegan food and products
- Access to a meditation space
- Food options covering all the ‘frees’ (gluten/dairy/meat/sugar etc!)
- Free products, giveaways and major prizes
Children of all ages most welcome. There will be pram access and feeding / changing facilities onsite.
Venue is also wheelchair friendly
Tickets are free (grab yours here) and strictly limited so be sure to register now to stay in the loop
For more information or to grab your free tickets, visit http://theconsciousspace.com.
- March 27, 2020
- March 29, 2020
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- conscious space event, conscious space event sydney, Consious Space Sydney