- This event has passed.
Beyond the Label #MakeShiftHappen: Influencers Meet & Greet + Book Launch + Fundraiser
November 15, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Interested to learn more about sustainable fashion? Want to learn from top sustainable fashion influencers? Keen to mingle with like-minded ethical fashionistas?
Non-profit organisation Beyond the Label is holding their #MakeShiftHappen: Influencers Meet + Greet / Book Launch on November 15 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM PST at Santa Monica College, 1900 Pico Boulevard Santa Monica, CA.
The aim of the event is to connect Sustainable Fashion Experts with Social Influencers to come up with solution-based ways to share the #MakeShiftHappen movement towards a healthier fashion industry far and wide.
Beyond the Label will also celebrate the Amazon launch of their digital guidebook on How to Shop for Shi(f)t a beginner’s resource which covers the who’s who and what’s what and how-to-shop for sustainable clothes so that you can shift the fashion industry. The digital guidebook on “How to Shop for Shift” will be offered as a free download for a limited time.
- Here are just some of the topics that it explores:
- How to build better shopping habits and what shoppers should look for when ‘buying better’
- Where to access helpful tools and resources on conscious brands
- How your clothes affect your health, people and the planet
- Introduces readers to fashion-related pollution problems, such as chemicals used and waste created in the manufacturing of garments
- Tips from influencers on how to build an ethical and sustainable wardrobe
Thinking of attending? Here’s the event schedule:
Sustainable fashion influencers Allison Sherman, Naomi Goez and Karen Housel will be the emcees for the Influencer Panel and Discussion. This will be a great opportunity to learn from social media gurus within the ethical fashion space, exchange ideas and share best practices on how to accelerate the shift towards a more conscious fashion industry, and conscious consumerism in general.
This is a must-attend event for conscious fashionistas who are keen to unite, collaborate, learn and build on their knowledge and social influencing skills.
- November 15, 2018
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- #makeshifthappen, beyond the label, ethical fashion los angeles, ethical fashion santa monica, how to shop for shift digital guidebook, social influencers ethical fashion, sustainable fashion book launch l, sustainable fashion santa monica