- This event has passed.
Ethical Enterprise Conference 2018
October 25, 2018 - October 26, 2018
The theme of Moral Fairground’s 2018 Ethical Enterprise Conference is “future-proofing your business with purpose and ensure sustainable growth and impact”.
It will be held on October 25th and 26th 2018 at The University of Melbourne.
The conference will bring together thought leaders, forward thinkers, entrepreneurs, academics and change makers from a variety of sectors to provide a forum in which to share best practices and industry knowledge. Attendees will get the opportunity to meet passionate leaders from both the profit and not-for-profit sectors who are doing remarkable things and driving positive social and environmental impacts.
This conference will provide individuals with the tools to help them adapt smoothly to the dynamic and ever-changing market, embrace new technological innovations and navigate future trends.
Topics covered in the two-day conference include:
- How to prepare for the evolving economy.
- The need to adapt ideas or be left behind.
- How to drive innovation and creativity.
- How to create unique platforms to do business.
- How to identify and innovate.
- How to use collaborative knowledge and innovation to boost your impact.
- Tapping into the power of collective consciousness.
- The power of moral consciousness in business.
- Advocating for social economic and cultural inclusion.
If you’re keen to learn, explore, discuss and network with like-minded individuals from diverse sectors, this conference presents a great opportunity for you to do so.
For more information, visit the Moral Fairground website here.
- The University of Melbourne
- VIC Australia