When you buy through our links, we may earn fees from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
Australian eco-conscious lifestyle brand Boody – a brand that has built its reputation on affordable wardrobe staples made from bamboo fibre – has just released its new athleisure collection for men and women.
Thoughtfully designed in Australia and mindfully made in China, the collection is made with 68% viscose made from organically-grown FSC-certified bamboo, 27% GOTS-certified organic cotton and 5% elastane, the garments are designed to be worn as athletic wear as well as for leisure (hence, athleisure). The collection strikes the ideal balance between functionality, practicality, breathability and versatility.
“We are committed to building an honest and responsible business and creating sustainable everyday basics that fit into your eco-lifestyle and values,” says the Sydney-based company in a statement.
“We put sustainable thinking at the centre of everything we do. It inspires us to constantly innovate while keeping people and the planet top of mind.”
The women’s athleisure range includes joggers with a ribbed waistband and ribbed ankle cuff ($79.95), crew pull over with dropped shoulder ($69.95), zip-up hoodie ($89.95) and sweat shorts ($49.95). All pieces are available in sizes XS to XL and come in two colour options only, black and grey marl.
The men’s collection includes a zip-up jacket with centre-front chunky zip ($99.95), pullover hoodie with raglan sleeves ($89.95), sweat pants ($79.95) and sweat shorts ($49.95) and are available in sizes S to XL.
The athleisure wear designs are on point and if the early customer reviews are anything to go by (“Super comfortable, washes well, really well made, will buy more!!” writes one reviewer of the women’s weekend joggers), this collection is on track to be one of the company’s bestselling.
Boody’s athleisure wear comes on the back of its well-received Nude collection in which the brand added three new shades of nude to complement a diverse range of skin tones.
- 8 Ethical Brands That Make Clothing in Shades of Brown, Camel and Tan Every Season
- Fashion Made From Food Waste: From Banana Silk To Flax Linen
- Get Educated With These Free Sustainable Fashion and Ethical Business Online Courses
- 4 Must-See Short Online Films on The Topic of Fast Fashion
- 32 Thought-Provoking Quotes About Ethical, Sustainable and Fast Fashion
- Sustainable Lifestyle Brand Ettitude Launches Range of Vegan-Friendly Duvets and Pillows
- Stay Stylish in Vegan Knitwear: Cruelty-Free Alternatives to Wool, Mohair, and Cashmere
All images courtesy of Boody.