Sustainable fashion is often accused of being bland, unimaginative and lacking in creativity and colour but the tide is slowly shifting with more conscious brands taking a leap away from minimalistic basics to fill in the large gaps left in the ethical fashion marketplace.
One such label is Canada-based TAMGA Designs, an ethical womenswear brand known for its bohemian sensibilities, use of vibrant colours and dramatic prints. Launched in 2014 while the co-founders were living in the garment manufacturing hub of Dhaka in Bangladesh, the fair-trade brand continues to push its design boundaries.
TAMGA’s newest collection ‘Provence’ moves away from the 70s vintage boho feels captured in its last collection ‘Freebird’, and embraces a subtler, gentler, elegant spirit – making Provence our most favourite TAMGA sustainable collection yet.
Featuring flowy and sustainable Lenzing™ EcoVero (a viscose fibre made from FSC® certified natural and renewable raw wood materials and EU Ecolabel certified), the collection is a nod to the French countryside, with its lavender and floral hues and softer, more romantic styles.
Featuring floaty v-neck tops, divine mid-length dresses, pretty babydoll dresses, fashionable wrap and robe styles incorporating the collection’s signature ruffle detail around the sleeves, neck and hems, the Provence collection invokes the whimsical nature of Spring; think dreamy days, starry nights, romantic strolls, idyllic picnics or enchanting bike rides and you get the gist.
If you’re planning your outfit for upcoming race days, garden weddings, engagement parties, Sunday high teas or baby showers, you’ll be sure to find a stunning ethically-made frock in this captivating collection.
Provence drops on October 29th at 10am EST. To shop the collection, visit www.tamgadesigns.com.
- What These Luxury Brands Can Teach the Fashion Industry About Sustainability
- Is Fashion Week Becoming More Sustainable – Or Is It Just Greenwashing?
- Wrangler Indigood Collection: Iconic Denim Takes First Sustainable Steps with New Dye Technology
- 5 Ethical Fashion Books Newbies Must Read
- 10 Sustainable and Ethical Fashion Podcasts to Tune Into
- Going Plant-Based in 2020: Everything You Need to Know
- A Guide to High-Performance Vegan Running Shoes
- Are We Turning Preloved Wears into the New Fast Fashion?
All image via TAMGA Designs.