Thanks to the wonderful team at The Green Street Collective who have kindly sponsored this giveaway, we’re giving one lucky person a chance to win a ticket to the 2019 Australian Circular Fashion Conference (ACFC) one-day event on March 21st in Melbourne valued at $290.
International and local speakers and sustainability experts:
- Tim Loftus, Sustainable Marketing Expert (NZ)
- Elin Larsson, Materials Expert at Filippa K (Stockholm)
- Megan Meiklejohn, Materials Experts at Eileen Fisher (NYC)
- Christian Dreszig, Sustainability Specialist at Bluesign (Switzerland)
- Dana Davis, VP of Sustainability + Business Strategy at Mara Hoffman (NYC)
- Celine DeCarlo, Chief Executive Advisor at Mara Hoffman
- Giusy Bettoni, Sustainability Specialist at CLASS (Italy)
Topics covered include:
- Making your company ready to take on sustainable practices
- Incorporating circular design systems to reduce waste
- How using recycled materials reduce business impact
- Considering end of life and closing the loop
- What you need to know about the Modern Slavery Act
- Market engagement and communicating sustainability
In addition to entry to the one-day conference, the winner will also receive a single copy of the ACFC Magazine, complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary tea + coffee on arrival and a goodie bag.
Are you a fashion designer keen to learn about sustainability and circularity in fashion? Work for a fashion business and want to network with like-minded fashion professionals? Or did you miss last year’s ACFC because it was held in Sydney?
Now’s your chance to win a ticket to this amazing, information-filled, sustainable fashion industry event!
Here’s how to enter:
- Just complete the form below
- Answer the question correctly and you’ll be in the draw.
You’ll also get two bonus entries for each friend referred so make sure to get sharing with your social networks to increase your chances of winning.
xx EWP Team
Terms & Conditions
Giveaway open to Australian residents only.
The contest is not open to Eco Warrior Princess employees or members of their immediate families.
Contestants must enter using the giveaway sweepstakes form/app.
Contestants can receive bonus entries by sharing this giveaway with their social media networks using the sweepstakes app. (Contestants receive two bonus entries for each friend referred and enters giveaway).
Winner will be required to provide full name and details at the event door to claim ticket.
Entries close 20th March 2019 AEST 5:00pm.
The winner will be drawn at random and will be announced on either of the following platforms: Instagram Stories, Facebook or Twitter.
In the event of the winner/s being uncontactable or non-responsive another random draw will be held.
Total prize value approx. AUD $290.
Eco Warrior Princess is not responsible for any loss or theft through the postal system.
Eco Warrior Princess reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time.
The prize cannot be transferred for cash or other forms of monetary compensation.