In the debut episode of the Eco Warrior Princess Podcast, founding editor Jennifer Nini explains why she’s launching the podcast almost eight years after founding her blog-turned-media brand, Eco Warrior Princess. She shares her personal story, why she founded the brand, why she and her fiance Ben left her beloved hometown of Melbourne for regional Queensland (Australia) and what she hopes to achieve from using this new communication medium.
If you loved this podcast, make sure to tune in to the next episode where we interview Tom Dawkins, Co-Founder and CEO of social enterprise crowdfunding platform StartSomeGood. You can access it here.
Connect with Jennifer Nini
Discussion points and what you will learn in this episode
- Why founding editor Jennifer Nini named the blog ‘Eco Warrior Princess’
- On why she was conscious of her ‘Western’ privilege from an early age
- Why she left her cosmopolitan lifestyle in Melbourne, Australia to live in a tent for four months
- Why she and her partner Ben purchased a 120-acre farm in regional Queensland
- What propelled her to launch the Eco Warrior Princess Podcast
- What she hopes to achieve with the podcast and the farm
…and plenty more!
Enjoyed this episode?
Feel free to share what resonated with you, your favourite quotes and key takeaways by leaving a comment below.
Love our work? Dislike ads? Want us to keep delivering you more content that matters?
Please consider donating to our Patreon account here.
Thanks to Ben McGuire for sound engineering and technical help. Theme music by Otis McDonald.