The next time you’re in Warwick, or Stanthorpe or just visiting the Southern Downs region, I highly recommend stopping by for some retail therapy at Pure Heaven, delightfully colourful stores offering a great range of beauty products, skincare products, homewares, giftwares and stocking some great clothing labels such as Metalicus. Their original store is located at 21 Old Caves Road, Stanthorpe and they have just opened their newest store on Palmerin Street, Warwick.
But here’s the real reason why I’m in love with Pure Heaven:
- They are a certified organic skincare manufacturer (woohoo!),
- They produce biodynamic soap (yes, you heard me, BIODYNAMIC!)
- Their products are not animal tested (no, not even on those awful rodent rats)
- They recycle and use recycled products where possible!
- And Maria and Justin Heaven (yes Heaven is their real name) are all-round lovely people. Really. They didn’t even pay me to write that :)So if you want more information or if you want to order products directly, you can do so by visiting their website: http://www.pureheaven.com.au/
So here’s to socially responsible organisations! They’re out there, you just have to look for them!