Thank you for your interest in contributing to Eco Warrior Princess. We are in the process of increasing our roster of guest contributors committed to ethical fashion, green-lifestyle, empowering women, bringing inspirational stories, dynamic sustainability ideas, and expanding our amazing community.
What we’re looking for: We are interested in personal experiences, industry expertise, and smart articles with original editorial. Our Guest Contributors create content (well-researched articles, in-depth how-to advice, listicles, personal stories etc.) that is engaging, educational, and empowering for our community of professional and modern eco-conscious women.
Topic Categories: Ethical and Sustainable Fashion, Sustainable Lifestyle, Organic and Natural Beauty, Feminism, Social Justice, Green Politics, Eco Travel and Green Tech.
Who we’re looking for:
- Smart, creative writers with strong writing and grammar skills and the ability to inform, engage, and inspire our audience.
- Experts in their field who want to share their expertise to an audience of discerning, conscious and sustainably-minded women.
Guest Contribution Process:
- Send 3 article pitches – that align to your interests and our topic categories. Make sure to review our Editorial Calendar for 2017 to get an understanding of monthly topics and themes. You can access our calendar here. Please don’t get in touch if you have not reflected on the topics.
- If your article pitch is accepted, we will ask that you create your article and submit it. You will also need to send a short bio (2-3 sentences), title, website, location and social links to email@example.com
- Before submitting your article, please make sure you follow all Eco Warrior Princess editorial guidelines so to increase the likelihood of having your article published. Guidelines for submission can be found here.
- Our Copy Editor will review, edit and publish articles.
- Due to the number of emails we receive and limited resources, we may not always have the time to notify you if you’re article has been published or rejected. It is expected that you check back to the site as we generally publish within 7 days of receiving.
- We encourage you to share your article with your social networks to improve chances of it being read and circulated on social media. We of course do the same on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
We look forward to reading your first article!
Peace, love & all that jazz,
The Eco Warrior Princess Team