WHO IS ECO WARRIOR PRINCESS?
Glad you asked!
My name is Jennifer Nini and I am the original Eco Warrior Princess. I founded this eco fashion and green lifestyle website back in 2010, yes long before it became “cool” to care about sustainability.
When I began this website, I was a lone blogger – ranting, raving and basically using my comms skills to draw attention to the stuff that really matters. Stuff I felt didn’t get enough broadcast time with traditional media or in social conversations.
When I launched it, it was only my close family and friends reading it. But then over time, it grew and grew. And now we have a team of people who help carry out the mission of Eco Warrior Princess: to be the change.
Now as you may have guessed by its title, this website raises awareness of the social and environmental impacts of the fashion industry, promotes responsibly-made fashion, advocates policy that is beneficial to our environment and inspires the masses to “go green.”
As for me, I’m originally from Melbourne (Australia) and was called to “The Good Life” which is why I now live in a rural area I lovingly refer to as The Middle of Nowhere, Queensland.
As part of our commitment to blog transparency, and to help readers and advertisers understand just what makes this website tick, I began publishing income transparency reports.
Here is a quick snapshot of the website’s key metrics to give you a better understanding of our popularity and influence (as at Dec 10 2016):
- Social media followers: 24,960+
- Email subscribers: 2,800+
- Monthly users: 13,100+
- Pageviews: 26,200+
- Sessions: 16,079+
- Session duration: 0:01:56
AS SEEN IN
As you can imagine with a blog this old, we have featured in many greens websites, ethical fashion blogs and sustainable lifestyle magazines most notably Nature & Health, Peppermint Magazine, Eluxe Magazine, Green This Season and The Good Trade.
To view a current entire list of online and offline publications, we’ve featured in, click here.
WEARING DIFFERENT HATS
Like most modern women, I juggle many activities. Luckily all areas of my life are interconnected and aligned to my values:
- I am the founder of The Social Copywriter, a digital content marketing and copywriting agency for socially responsible businesses.
- I am a member of the Ethical Fashion Forum, the National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia (NASAA) and the Women’s Network Australia.
- I jointly manage (I use the term loosely as I am more brains than brawn) an off-grid permaculture farm.
- I am a business partner of an organic food business (we are years away from launching a product as certification takes forever).
- I am also administrator of a Facebook group called Mindful Boss Ladies.
Here’s a two-minute video about how Eco Warrior Princess began:
OTHER WAYS TO CONNECT WITH ME
This website is as much my ‘home’ as my physical home but I’m also an active member of the online eco-friendly lifestyle communities. If I’m not on here, you’ll find me at my favourite social media hangouts Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
STAY IN TOUCH
I hope this website inspires you to go green and take action to make this world a better place. If it does, send me an email and let me know! I enjoy getting love letters 🙂
Or if you’re keen to work with me and have a genuine interest to help improve this world, please check out our Patreon page first so you get a real understanding of just how this website operates.
MEDIA & PRESS REQUESTS
I am available for:
- Press and media interviews
- Commentary on sustainable lifestyle, off-grid living and ethical fashion
- Speaking engagements and panel moderation
You can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact page.